Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life in Logan






It has been crazy around here for the past year! No excuse though, I should have been better about blogging. Life is good here in Logan, UT. Rob graduated last December and is waiting to start the Police Academy next January. He is still working for Iworq Systems but, started a sales position there. We are so grateful for his new job. Rob is a good husband and father and I am so grateful to him for how hard he works to support our little family.

Robbie is three! I can't believe how time flies. He started Sunbeams at church the beginning of the year and is doing great. He get's dressed by himself and doesn't need diapers anymore and is so smart. He likes to give me a run for my money. Between him and the new baby I should be super skinny by the end of the summer! He is also the sweetest little boy ever. He gives great hugs and says the cutest things to brighten my day. I am so grateful for his precious spirit in our home.

I am doing well, just waiting for baby number two to get here. I am due April 9th and am so ready! We are so excited for William Todd Hansen to get here. We're naming him William after my grandfather and Todd after Rob's dad. We are going to call him Will. I've been keeping myself busy getting things ready for Will to come. I can't believe I am going to be the mother of two boys! I hope I can do it. We feel so very blessed and I grateful to our Father in Heaven for all that he has given us.

Well, here are few pictures of Robbie from the past couple of months. Our computer died and we are in the process of getting all of our pictures off of the hard drive. So, more pictures will be coming soon.


4 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Nice! I'm sure you'll you guys will continue to be great parents. We're way excited for you guys in April. Where is the Police Acadamy at?

Lindy said...

So good to see you guys are doing well! Love the name Will! Make sure you don't wait a full year to post about his birth, or else!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the blog update! I didn't know Rob was going into the police academy. Did you know that is what Blake did? He's been an officer for about a year and a half and he loves it! It's kind of a crazy schedule to get used to though..I am excited for you guys. Maybe you'll end up out our way :) They just built a huge new jail and are talking about hiring a bunch of officers soon. When Blake got hired on, they even paid his way through the academy. Anyway, good luck to you guys and keep blogging!

Juli said...

Hey, I'm expecting my second little boy on March 29th (third child). So, we are probably feeling pretty similar right now. I'm glad to see some more pictures and hear how you are doing. Love you!